- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)3
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)30
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)7
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)17
- Coroner asks for grand jury in Poplar Bluff fatal hit-and-run case (06/28/16)
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Officials: Ash borer less of a problem here than in St. Louis (06/27/16)
- Business notebook: Melting Co. adds to Cape's food-truck fleet (06/27/16)
Cape police report 7/24/02
Wednesday, July 24
ArrestsDaniel Fultz, 19, Jeremy Hammack, 29, Thomas Lehmann, 19, and Thomas Corbin, 33, all of 1927 N. Kingshighway, were arrested Monday for stealing.
Leticia Butler, 33, of 1502 Jane Dr. was arrested Monday on a St. Charles County warrant for failure to appear in court.
Kelly Oshea, 43, of 304 N. Park was arrested Monday on a Greene County warrant for probation violation and three warrants for failure to appear in court.
Katrina Simmons, 24, of Sikeston, Mo., was arrested Monday on a Scott County warrant for counterfeiting.
Matt Komorech, 20, of 1717 Bertling was arrested Tuesday on a Cape County warrant for probation violation.
Travis Shavers, 19, of 800 S. Ellis was arrest Tuesday at 1022 N. Middle for trespassing.
Property DamageDamage to a vehicle was reported Tuesday at 1020 Independence.
Damage to a vehicle was reported Tuesday at the intersection of Independence and Henderson.
Damage to a wooden fence was reported Tuesday at 122 S. Hanover.