- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
CONWAY, Ark. -- Albertine Rose Enderlin, 84, of Conway died Friday, July 19, 2002.
She was born Jan. 1, 1918, in Conway, the daughter of Frank and Ida Zimmerman Moll.
She is survived by three daughters, Jan Lipsmeyer of Hot Springs Village, Ark., Beth Hambuchen of Conway and Ginny Wene of Cape Girardeau; four brothers, Frank Moll of Salem, Ore., Robert Moll of San Jacinto, Calif., Joe Moll of Morton Grove, Ill., and Jim Moll of Phoenix, Ariz.; three sisters, Louise Gillespie of Salem, Ore., Ida Moix of Conway and Dorothy Hess of Conway; 11 grandchildren and six-great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents; her husband, Henry Enderlin; and a brother.
A funeral Mass was celebrated Monday at St. Joseph Catholic Church in Conway with the Revs. Tom Byrne and Larry Lipsmeyer officiating. Entombment was at St. Joseph Mausoleum.
Roller-McNutt Funeral Home in Conway was in charge of arrangements.