- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape fire report 7/23
Tuesday, July 23
Firefighters responded to the following calls Sunday:At 7:47 p.m., a request for emergency medical service at 19 N. Water.
At 8:03 p.m., a still alarm at 373 N. Henderson.
At 8:47 p.m., a request for emergency medical service at 25 S. Sprigg.
At 9:26 p.m., a still alarm at the Southeast Missouri Regional Port Authority.
At 9:47 p.m., a request for emergency medical service at Nash Road and Interstate 55.
At 10:17 p.m., a still alarm at 300 Morgan Oak.
At 10:25 p.m., power line down and 2945 S. Sprigg.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Monday:At 9:07 a.m., a request for emergency medical service at 202 Siemers.
At 9:57 a.m., a request for emergency medical service at 826 Themis.
At 11:16 a.m., a request for emergency medical service at 1260 Linden.
At 12:37 p.m., a citizens assist at 1217 N. West End.
At 1:02 p.m., a citizens assist at 360 S. Mount Auburn.