- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Daughter to Felicia Dawn Stinnett and Lawrence Gene Robinson of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 7:33 a.m. Monday, July 15, 2002. Name, Kamryn Janae. Weight, 7 pounds 7 ounces. Second daughter. Ms. Stinnett is the daughter of Frank and Becky Stinnett of Cape Girardeau. She is employed at Save-A-Lot. Robinson is the son of Ricky and Linda Nunley of Cape Girardeau. He is employed at Frontier Produce.
Daughter to Bradley G. Robey and Carrie E. Myers of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 3:04 p.m. Tuesday, July 16, 2002. Name, Cora Elizabeth Paige. Weight, 8 pounds 13 ounces. First child. Ms. Myers is the daughter of Benny and Brenda Myers of Jackson, Mo. She is employed at Dr. Seabaugh's office. Robey is the son of Jeff and Penny Robey of Sikeston, Mo., and Brenda Hale of Phoenix, Ariz.