- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)19
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Crystal Lynn Mayes and Dusty Wayne York were married July 6, 2002, on the Riverwalk in San Antonio, Texas.
The bride is the daughter of James Mayes of Granite City, Ill., and Michelle Slemer of Edwardsville, Ill. The groom is the son of Bub and Diane York of Cape Girardeau.
Mrs. York is a 2000 graduate of Edwardsville High School, and is pursuing a degree in graphic design.
The groom is a 2000 graduate of Central High School. He is serving in the U.S. Air Force.
The couple will reside in Cheyenne, Wyo.