- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/01/16)
KELSO, Mo. -- St. Augustine Catholic Church was the setting June 1, 2002, for the wedding of Andrea Denise Morrow and Jeremy Shane Burford. The Rev. Oliver Clavin performed the double ring ceremony. Organist was Betty Ressel and soloist was Bobby Ressel.
Parents of the bride are Terry and Nancy Weissmueller of Chaffee, Mo., and Michael Morrow of Wappapello, Mo. The groom is the son of Vernon and Carol Burford of Kelso.
Sarah Bruenderman, sister of the bride, was matron of honor. Bridesmaids were Nicole Pulliam, sister of the groom; Beth Pletcher; and Laura Weissmueller, sister of the bride.
Best man was Chris White. Groomsmen were Kirby Pulliam, brother-in-law of the groom; Rob Rosenquist; and Adam Cox. Ushers were David Ourth and Shannon Kutz.
Flower girls and ringbearer were Destiny Bruenderman, Chloe and Adam Pulliam, nieces and nephew of the bride.
Candlelighters were Alana Weissmueller, sister of the bride, and Gretchen Davie.
Leah Weissmueller, sister of the bride, and Erika Reinagel were program attendants.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held in St. Augustine gymnasium.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner May 31 at In the Wine Cellar in Cape Girardeau.
The couple lives near Kelso.