- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Tonya Leigh Eversole and Jason Robert Lukefahr exchanged vows May 11, 2002, at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church. The Rev. Charlie Prost performed the ceremony. Lector was Julie Waller, cousin of the groom. Music was by Trio Girardeaux.
Parents of the couple are Mr. and Mrs. Marvin Stephen Eversole of St. Charles, Mo., and Mr. and Mrs. Robert Lukefahr of Jackson, Mo.
Maid of honor was Lisa Young of St. Louis. Bridesmaids were Gretchen Lotz of Atlanta, Ga., Amber Newcomb of Kansas City, Mo., Stephanie Brennen of Springfield, Mo., Kylie Eggimann of Cape Girardeau, Sarah DeClue of Jackson, Jill Lukefahr of St. Louis, sister of the groom, and Sormeh Shafaie of Cape Girardeau.
Josh Lukefahr of Florence, Ky., served his brother as best man. Groomsmen were Greg Klund of Cape Girardeau, Matt Whitten of St. Louis, Kevin Schabbing of Jackson, Brian Matthews and Matt Bonastia of St. Louis, Ty Eggimann and Pete DeLuca of Cape Girardeau. Ushers were Marshal Eversole of St. Charles, Mo., brother of the bride; Mark Roe of Ste. Genevieve, Mo., and Cory Dailey of Sedgewickville, Mo., cousins of the groom.
Candlelighters were Rianna and Theresa Meinert of Washington, Mo., cousins of the bride.
Flower girl was Hailey Callis of Cape Girardeau. Ringbearer was Anthony Roe of Ste. Genevieve, cousin of the groom.
Christi Zschille attended the guest book.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Jackson.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner May 10 at Cape Girardeau Country Club.
Mrs. Lukefahr is a 1996 graduate of Duchesne High School in St. Charles. She received a degree in interior design from Southeast Missouri State University in 2001. She is employed at Michael Tanner Furnishings.
The groom is a 1994 graduate of Jackson High School. He received a degree in interdisciplinary studies from Southeast University in 1999. He is employed by AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals.
After a wedding trip to Cancun, Mexico, the couple resides in Jackson.