- New custody law for equal time for dads begins today; some question law's relevance (8/28/16)5
- Ex-Southeast student gets probation for placing homemade sex video on porn site without woman's knowledge (8/24/16)13
- Marble Hill fires entire sewer department (8/23/16)5
- Bootheel lawmaker seeks probe into crop damage by illegal herbicide spraying (8/24/16)1
- Former alt-rock frontwoman tells how she found Christianity (8/29/16)2
- Jackson girl stays planted on the farm (8/28/16)2
- Schnucks bans solicitors, including organizations like Salvation Army (8/24/16)38
- Newsmakers 2016: Liz Glastetter (8/15/16)
- Court ruling, state suggest businesses may apply use, sales tax to deliveries (8/24/16)2
- Scott City School District introduces new preschool program (8/26/16)1
ALTENBURG, Mo. -- Elizabeth A. Lukefahr and Jamie R. Koeberl were married April 6, 2002, at Immanuel Lutheran Church. The Rev. Charles Weber performed the double ring ceremony. Pianist was Nelda Koeberl and guitarist was Kevin Engert, both of Frohna, Mo. Vocalists were Tammy Palisch of Altenburg, Rachel Weber of Frohna, and Nelda Koeberl.
The bride is the daughter of Karen F. Lukefahr of Altenburg, and the late David L. Lukefahr. Ralph and Charlotte Koeberl of Frohna are parents of the groom.
The bride was presented in marriage by her mother and a brother, Jon Lukefahr of Perryville, Mo.
Jennifer Kerns of Old Appleton, Mo., was maid of honor. Bridesmaids were Nicole Palisch of St. Louis, Jessica Ponder of New Wells, Mo., Kellie Lynn of Altenburg, Angie LaHomme and Tina Hadler of Perryville. Junior bridesmaid was Kayla Thieret of Perryville.
Kirby Steffens of Frohna served the groom as best man. Groomsmen were Brad Meyr of Jackson, Mo., Ronnie Weber and William Koeberl of Frohna, Jon Lukefahr and Randy Hadler of Perryville. Junior groomsman was Tyler Schmidt of Frohna. Ushers were Jon Lukefahr and Randy Hadler.
Miniature bride and groom were Kaylie and Cody Hadler of Perryville.
Flower girl was Katlyn Lukefahr of Perryville. Ringbearer was Tyler Lukefahr of Percy, Ill. Petal thrower was Trevor Lukefahr of Perryville.
Candlelighters were Dana Seibel and Kathleen Schlichting of Frohna, and Elaina Boehme of New Wells, Mo.
Amy Belongy and Gretchen Weber of Frohna attended the guest book. Bells were handed out by Tessa Burroughs and Drew Palisch of Altenburg.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at the American Legion Hall in Perryville. Servers were Mary Lou Estes of Jackson, Gladys Engert of Altenburg, Cathy Coffman of St. Mary's, Mo., and Vera Fritsche of Farrar, Mo.
The rehearsal dinner was held April 5 in the church parish hall.
Mrs. Koeberl is a 1996 graduate of Perryville High School. She received a bachelor of science degree in business administration from Southeast Missouri State University in 1999. She is employed by Kiefner Brothers Inc. in Cape Girardeau.
The groom is a 1989 graduate of Perryville High School. He is employed at East Perry Lumber Co. in Frohna.
After a wedding trip to Lake Tahoe, Calif., the couple resides in Altenburg.