- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Daughter to Percy Lee Brinson and Gwendolyn Faye Johnson of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 12:02 a.m. Sunday, June 23, 2002. Name, Camry SaMore. Weight, 7 pounds 11 ounces. Seventh child, third daughter. Ms. Johnson is the former Gwendolyn Clark, daughter of Lucy Polter of Centralia, Ill., and Jessie Williams of Greenville, Miss. She is employed by Manpower. Brinson is the son of Lucky English of Paducah, Ky., and William Webster of Chicago.
Twin son and daughter to Lisa Dawn Coatney of Sikeston, Mo., St. Francis Medical Center, Thursday, July 11, 2002. Grayson Seth was born at 3:21 p.m. and weighed 3 pounds 6 ounces. Tara Katarina was born at 3:22 p.m. and weighed 3 pounds 9 ounces. First children. Ms. Coatney is the daughter of Raymond and Louise Coatney of Sikeston. She is an attorney.
Daughter to David Michael and Crystal Dawn Dillon of Glen Allen, Mo., St. Francis Medical Center, Sunday, July 14, 2002. Name, Abigail Aileen. Weight, 6 pounds 7 ounces. Mrs. Dillon is the former Crystal Cockrell, daughter of Robert and Faye Cockrell of Glen Allen. Dillon is the son of Pat Dillon of Wappapello, Mo., and the late Connie Dillon. He is employed by Columbia Cabinet.
Daughter to Charles Brian and Christi Lazana Slinkard of Jackson, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 9:24 p.m. Sunday, July 14, 2002. Name, Macy Lazana. Weight, 7 pounds 1 ounce. Mrs. Slinkard is the former Christi Hubbard, daughter of Willard and Zane Hubbard of Jackson. She is employed at Southeast Missouri State University. Slinkard is the son of Doris Conley and Charlie and Connie Slinkard of Jackson. He is employed at Rhodes 101.
Daughter to Jason Allen and Angelique Marie Henson of Glen Allen, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 5:58 a.m. Monday, July 15, 2002. Name, Eula Leighanne. Weight, 6 pounds 9 ounces. Third child, second daughter. Mrs. Henson is the former Angelique Garcia, daughter of Chuck and Cheryl Sims of Sedgewickville, Mo. Henson is the son of Dannie and Mildred Henson of Glen Allen. He is a heavy equipment operator with Barks Farms.