- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
ANNA, Ill. -- Laura Ann Smith, 62, of Anna died Friday, July 19, 2002, at her home.
She was born Sept. 6, 1939, in Cobden, Ill., daughter of Herbert Lee and Esta Mae Guynn Clutts. She and Carl Lee Smith were married Sept. 29, 1979, in Alto Pass, Ill. He died May 22, 2002.
Survivors include three brothers, Van Clutts of Cobden, Walter and Raymond Clutts of Las Vegas, Nev.
She was preceded in death by her parents, two brothers and two sisters.
Friends may call at Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna from 6 to 8 p.m. Sunday, and Monday until service time.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Monday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Richard Keeley officiating. Burial will be in Cobden Cemetery.