- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Two chances to see 'The Fantastiks'
"The Fantasticks' opens Monday at The Muny
ST. LOUIS -- "The Fantasticks," the longest running musical in history, opens Monday July 22 at The Muny and continues through July 28.
The show includes such songs as "Try to Remember," "Soon It's Gonna Rain" and "They Were You."
Starcatchers to present 'The Fantasticks'
JACKSON, Mo. -- Starcatchers Community Theatre will present the musical "The Fantasticks" July 26-27 at the Route 25 Hall south of Jackson.
"The Fantasticks" combines drama, comedy, songs and dances into a family-oriented production.
Doors for the dinner theater performances will open at 6 p.m. with dinner served at 6:30 p.m. The cost is $15 per person.
A Sunday matinee dessert show will be presented July 28, with doors opening at 1:30 p.m. and the show beginning at 2 p.m. The cost for that show is $7 per person.
For reservations, phone 243-3310.