- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
La Russa ejected from game
ST. LOUIS (AP) -- Plate umpire Joe West ejected St. Louis manager Tony La Russa in the bottom of the second inning Thursday.
With the Cardinals and San Francisco Giants tied at 1, West called out catcher Mike DiFelice on strikes. DiFelice spoke to West as he headed back into the dugout. Pitcher Matt Morris, the next batter, also talked with West, who took off his mask to address Morris.
La Russa then ran from the dugout and began arguing with West, who ejected him.