- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Small plane crashes into building in KC suburb
LEE'S SUMMIT, Mo. (AP) -- A small plane crashed into a building in this Kansas City suburb Thursday morning, killing two people, according to broadcast reports.
WDAF-TV reported the plane crashed near a small airport near Interstate 470 and Missouri 291, about 15 miles southeast of Kansas City.
Police in Lee's Summit did not immediately return calls seeking comment.