- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Sally Rose McAtee, 67, of Perryville died Wednesday, July 17, 2002, at the Perry County Nursing Home.
She was born Oct. 16, 1934, in Perry County, the son of Thomas and Idelle Moore Cissell.
She was employed by International Shoe Company. She was a member of Christ the Savior Catholic Church in Brewer, Mo.
She is survived by three daughters, Julie Brewer and Sandy Lukefahr, both of Perryville, and Amy Swallows of Wisconsin; a brother, James Cissell of Perryville; a sister, Betty Renaud of Perryville; and six grandchildren.
Visitation will be from 5 to 9 p.m. today and from 6:30 to 9:15 a.m. Friday at Young & Sons Chapel in Perryville.
A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday at Christ the Savior Catholic Church with the Rev. Felipe Martinez officiating.
Burial will be at Mt. Hope Cemetery.