- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Cape fire report 7/16
Tuesday, July 16
Firefighters responded to the following calls Sunday:At 11:12 p.m., an emergency medical service at 901 Mill.
At 11:50 p.m., an emergency medical service at 1460 Water.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Monday:At 2:38 a.m., an emergency medical service at 256 S. Benton.
At 6:26 a.m., a medical assist at 2420 Melrose.
At 7:53 a.m., a medical assist at 2024 Kevin.
At 9:25 a.m., a motor vehicle accident with injury at 200 S. Mount Auburn Road.
At 10 a.m., a motor vehicle extrication at County Road 318 and Cadmiun.
At 11:53 a.m., a medical assist at 1927 N. Kingshighway.
At 12:47 p.m., a medical assist at 100 Country Club.
At 12:53 p.m., an illegal burn at Glenridge and Westwood.
At 4:32 p.m. a gas leak at 1923 Emily Court.
Tuesday, July 16
Firefighters responded to the following call Sunday:
An emergency medical service on Old Cape Road.