- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
MILLERSVILLE, Mo. -- Sarah Jane Onderdonk and Bradley Allen Jones exchanged vows Feb. 16, 2002, at New McKendree United Methodist Church in Jackson, Mo. The Rev. Richard Northcutt performed the ceremony. Organist was Linda Thompson.
Parents of the bride are Mike and Jan Onderdonk of Millersville. The groom is the son of Allen and Wanda Jones of Lockwood, Mo.
Matron of honor was Andrea Peterson of Yorkville, Ill., sister of the bride. Maid of honor was Andrea Johnson of Florissant, Mo. Bridesmaids were Kimberly Jones of Lockwood, sister of the groom, and Nikki Raduenzel of Yorkville.
Roger Griffith of Overland Park, Kan., served the groom as best man. Groomsmen were Wes Burns of St. Louis, Steve Reisenbichler of Perryville, Mo., and Nate Fehrmann of Jackson. Ushers were Kevin Harvey of St. Louis, Chris "Birge" Robinson of Dallas, Texas, Perry Yokley of Liberal, Mo., Chris Poneleit of Collinsville, Ill., and Mark "Snowman" Patterson of St. Louis.
Flower girl and ringbearer were Cheyenne and Devin Peterson, niece and nephew of the bride. They are the children of Darin and Andrea Peterson.
Stacie Geringer, cousin of the bride, attended the guest book.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at Drury Lodge in Cape Girardeau. Servers were Jennifer Ates, Nicky and Stacie Geringer, all cousins of the bride; and Terrie Geringer, aunt of the bride.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Feb. 15 at the home of the groom's sister.
Mrs. Jones is a 1997 graduate of Jackson High School. She received a bachelor of science degree in business administration from Southeast Missouri State University in 2001. She is employed at US Bank in Nevada, Mo.
The groom is a graduate of Lockwood High School. He received a bachelor of science degree in education in industrial technology from Southeast University in 1999. He is employed by Liberal R-2 School District.
The couple resides in Liberal.