- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Marquette awarded state bid
The Missouri facilities management division has awarded a bid to Prost Builders Inc. of Jefferson City to lease 22,834 square feet of space in the historic Marquette Hotel for the Department of Social Services and other agencies for the next 10 years. Prost Builders is purchasing the hotel from Ruby Bullock of Maryland.
Look for the full story in Saturday's edition of the Southeast Missourian.