- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)20
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Myrtle M. Moore, 90, of Perryville died Wednesday, July 10, 2002, at Perry County Nursing Home.
She was born Sept. 12, 1911, at Perryville, daughter of William O. and Odeal Prevallet Fassold. She and Lester A. Moore were married Nov. 24, 1945. He died April 18, 1984.
Moore had worked at Home Trust Mercantile Bank and in the office at International Shoe Co. She was a member of St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church, Daughters of Isabella, American Legion Auxiliary, and was a hospital auxiliary volunteer.
Survivors include a niece, Cindy Yamnitz of St. Louis.
She was preceded in death by a brother.
Friends may call at Young and Sons Funeral Home from 4 to 8 p.m. today, and Saturday from 6:30 to 11:10 a.m. The wake will be at 6 p.m. Friday.
Funeral Mass will be at 11:30 a.m. Saturday at St. Vincent de Paul Church, with the Rev. Kevin Fausz officiating. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery.