- Emergency c-section on dead mother saves baby following I-55 wreck (05/15/16)19
- Police charge Perryville man with statutory rape of two underage girls (05/17/16)
- Big drug haul made during Cape Girardeau bust (05/17/16)11
- Cape businessman pleads guilty to food-stamp fraud (05/17/16)14
- Teen shot outside apartment off Lorimier Street (05/20/16)39
- Body found Thursday at Ranney Park in Cape (05/20/16)10
- Bollinger County deputies bust man on meth-for-sex sting (05/20/16)2
- Area farmer pleads guilty to fraud (05/18/16)1
- Perryville man accused of grabbing woman around throat, pulling out her hair (05/18/16)1
- Suspected drunk driver facing felony charges after couple dies in crash (05/16/16)
Cape fire report 7/12/02
Friday, July 12
Firefighters responded to the following calls Wednesday:At 5:29 p.m. to a medical assist at Amethyst and Middle.
At 6:29 p.m. to a medical assist at 1411 N. Main.
At 7:40 p.m. to a medical
assist at 823 Clark.
At 8:19 p.m. to a still alarm at 1731 Broadway.
At 11:34 p.m. to a medical assist at 211 S. Hanover.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Thursday:At 4:17 p.m. to a medical assist at 134 West Park Mall.
At 4:34 p.m. to a medical assist at 3120 Independence.