- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Interim changes in student auxiliary services at SEMO
Southeast Missouri State University has made interim changes in student auxiliary services.
Lori Lynn, director of recreational sports, has been appointed interim director of student auxiliary services. The director of the University Center will report to her, and she will continue to serve as direct supervisor of recreational sports. She also will advise student government.
Debbie Below, director of admissions, will serve as interim director of enrollment management and admissions.
As part of her new assignment, residence life will report to her, and she will serve as the liaison with Chartwells dining services. She will continue to serve as the direct supervisor of admissions.
University officials said the changes resulted from the resignation of Loren Rullman, who was assistant vice president for enrollment management and director of student auxiliary services.
Rullman has been hired as director of student unions at the University of Michigan.