- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Cape fire report 7/9
Tuesday, July 8
Firefighters responded to the following calls Sunday:At 7:50 p.m., an emergency medical service at 1256 Linden.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Monday:At 12:24 a.m. and 12:27 a.m., a motor vehicle accident and emergency medical service at the 99-mile marker of I-55.
At 6:35 a.m., an emergency medical service at 143 S. Henderson.
At 7:37 a.m., a smoke odor at 307 Scivally.
At 8:03 a.m., a medical assist at 615 N. Spanish St.
At noon, a medical assist at Capaha Park.
At 3:32 p.m., a medical assist in the 800 block of Broadway.
Tuesday, July 9
Firefighters responded to the following call Monday:
A citizen assist on Normandy Lane.