- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)32
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Hobbs Chapel United Methodist Church was the setting Oct. 20, 2001, for the wedding of Jennifer Lynn Whitticre and Shawn Robert Royle. The Rev. James Hogue performed the double ring ceremony. Music was provided by Joyce Macke of Cape Girardeau.
Larry and Melinda Whitticre of Cape Girardeau are parents of the bride. The groom is the son of Frank and Jane Honackie of Sarasota, Fla., and Thomas Royle of Orlando, Fla.
Maid of honor was Renee Robinson of Cape Girardeau. Bridesmaids were Erica Kinnison, cousin of the bride, Kerrigan Aden, both of Cape Girardeau, and Christina Givens of Jackson, Mo., sister of the groom.
Randy Whitticre of Cape Girardeau, brother of the bride, was best man. Groomsmen were Daniel Lancaster, Chris Moser and Robbie Davis, all of Cape Girardeau. Ushers were Randy Whitticre and Daniel Lancaster.
Candlelighter was Sarah Kinnison, daughter of Carl and Christy Kinnison of Cape Girardeau and cousin of the bride.
Flower girl was Kaitlyn Givens, daughter of Christina Givens of Jackson and niece of the groom.
Guest book attendants were Angela and Amy Kinnison, cousins of the bride.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at Route 25 Banquet Hall. Servers were Ruann Kinnison and Christy Kinnison, aunts of the bride.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Oct. 19 at the home of Carl and Christy Kinnison, uncle and aunt of the bride.
Mr. and Mrs. Royle are 1996 graduates of Central High School.
The couple resides in Cape Girardeau.