- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
GLEN ALLEN, Mo. -- Donald Chester Miller, 91, of Glen Allen died Sunday, June 30, 2002, at his home.
He was born Aug. 24, 1910, in Anna, Ill., son of Tony and Lillian Sprague Miller.
He married Nellie McCulley, who preceded him in death. He and Beryl Boner were married Oct. 11, 1947. She died Feb. 15, 1995.
Miller retired in 1973 as an engineer with Frisco Railroad Co. in Chaffee, Mo. He was a member of First Christian Church and Masonic Lodge 615 in Chaffee.
Survivors include two sons, Jim and Bill Miller of Chaffee; a brother, Robert Miller of Whitewater, Mo.; two sisters, Evelyn Barren of Jackson, Mo., Dorothy Seabaugh of Cape Girardeau; nine grandchildren; and 12 great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by two sons, a brother, and a grandson.
Friends may call at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Chaffee after 4 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Wednesday at the chapel. The Rev. Vyron Yount will officiate. Burial will be in Union Park Cemetery at Chaffee.