- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)26
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape police report 7/2
Tuesday, July 2
DWIHarold Mabins of 123 N. Clark St. was arrested Saturday for driving while intoxicated.
ArrestsBeronica Deon Lewis, 36, of 1804 N. Main St., was arrested Saturday on a warrant for burglary and domestic assault.
Fred Lee Harris Sr., 49, of 1115 Bloomfield Road was arrested Saturday for forgery.
Ted Allan Imprie, 41, of 1519 William St. was arrested Sunday for possession of marijuana with intent to distribute, possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Robert Laverne Jenkins, 61, of 523 S. Benton St. was arrested Sunday on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court.
Christopher Shaun Scott, 21, of 416 S. Benton St. was arrested Sunday for driving while suspended.
Charles Fayne, 67, of St. Louis was arrested Sunday on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for following too closely and Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear in court.
Raymond Charles Jackson, 25, of Sikeston, Mo., was arrested Monday on a New Madrid County warrant for failure to appear in court.
Michael Lee Pratcher, 35, of 2522 Ranchito was arrested Monday on a New Madrid County warrant for failure to appear in court for no valid license.
Robert James Woods, 22, of Mounds, Ill., was arrested Monday on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear in court for no valid license.
SummonsDavid Lee Snell, 47, of 624 Boxwood, Apt. 4, was issued a summons Saturday for assault.
Billy Joe Wynn, 19, of 2416 Sunny Lane was issued a summons Sunday for property damage.
BurglaryAn air conditioner was reported taken, and a window was reported damaged Sunday at 716 Jefferson.
TheftPipe wrenches were reported stolen, and a vehicle was reported damaged Sunday at 3099 S. Sprigg St.
A bumper cover was reported stolen, and a vehicle was reported damaged Sunday at 3018 Mimosa.
A CD player was reported stolen, and a vehicle was reported damaged Sunday at 11 N. Hanover.
A CD player was reported stolen, and a vehicle was reported damaged Sunday at 229 N. Henderson.