- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- Settlement reached in accidental shooting case at Kelly High (2/15/17)10
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Jackson board votes to demolish high school building if bond issue passes (2/15/17)24
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)4
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Former Cape cop indicted on possessing child porn (2/17/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
- Ray's of Kelso to close, then reopen under new ownership (2/16/17)6
Cape police report 7/2
Tuesday, July 2
DWIHarold Mabins of 123 N. Clark St. was arrested Saturday for driving while intoxicated.
ArrestsBeronica Deon Lewis, 36, of 1804 N. Main St., was arrested Saturday on a warrant for burglary and domestic assault.
Fred Lee Harris Sr., 49, of 1115 Bloomfield Road was arrested Saturday for forgery.
Ted Allan Imprie, 41, of 1519 William St. was arrested Sunday for possession of marijuana with intent to distribute, possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Robert Laverne Jenkins, 61, of 523 S. Benton St. was arrested Sunday on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court.
Christopher Shaun Scott, 21, of 416 S. Benton St. was arrested Sunday for driving while suspended.
Charles Fayne, 67, of St. Louis was arrested Sunday on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for following too closely and Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear in court.
Raymond Charles Jackson, 25, of Sikeston, Mo., was arrested Monday on a New Madrid County warrant for failure to appear in court.
Michael Lee Pratcher, 35, of 2522 Ranchito was arrested Monday on a New Madrid County warrant for failure to appear in court for no valid license.
Robert James Woods, 22, of Mounds, Ill., was arrested Monday on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear in court for no valid license.
SummonsDavid Lee Snell, 47, of 624 Boxwood, Apt. 4, was issued a summons Saturday for assault.
Billy Joe Wynn, 19, of 2416 Sunny Lane was issued a summons Sunday for property damage.
BurglaryAn air conditioner was reported taken, and a window was reported damaged Sunday at 716 Jefferson.
TheftPipe wrenches were reported stolen, and a vehicle was reported damaged Sunday at 3099 S. Sprigg St.
A bumper cover was reported stolen, and a vehicle was reported damaged Sunday at 3018 Mimosa.
A CD player was reported stolen, and a vehicle was reported damaged Sunday at 11 N. Hanover.
A CD player was reported stolen, and a vehicle was reported damaged Sunday at 229 N. Henderson.