- Two men accused of selling meth to undercover cop (6/22/17)
- Police: Man grabbed wheel, tried to kill driver and himself in Jackson crash (6/23/17)
- Jackson scores high in survey of residents; better streets, Aldi are high priorities (6/20/17)4
- Cape man stabbed in head, arm after strip-club incident; skull fractured, police say (6/25/17)3
- Marble Hill mayor hires city manager without board approval (6/21/17)3
- Annual SEMO District Fair event lineup announced (6/23/17)1
- Two charged in theft of jewelry from Cape storage facility (6/23/17)1
- Oran town board fired officer before hiring him as police chief; city officials say they can't remember reason for firing (6/25/17)2
- Library provides free lunches this summer (6/19/17)
- Jackson School District giving away bricks from 'Old A' building (6/23/17)2
Cape police report 7/2
Tuesday, July 2
DWIHarold Mabins of 123 N. Clark St. was arrested Saturday for driving while intoxicated.
ArrestsBeronica Deon Lewis, 36, of 1804 N. Main St., was arrested Saturday on a warrant for burglary and domestic assault.
Fred Lee Harris Sr., 49, of 1115 Bloomfield Road was arrested Saturday for forgery.
Ted Allan Imprie, 41, of 1519 William St. was arrested Sunday for possession of marijuana with intent to distribute, possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Robert Laverne Jenkins, 61, of 523 S. Benton St. was arrested Sunday on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court.
Christopher Shaun Scott, 21, of 416 S. Benton St. was arrested Sunday for driving while suspended.
Charles Fayne, 67, of St. Louis was arrested Sunday on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for following too closely and Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear in court.
Raymond Charles Jackson, 25, of Sikeston, Mo., was arrested Monday on a New Madrid County warrant for failure to appear in court.
Michael Lee Pratcher, 35, of 2522 Ranchito was arrested Monday on a New Madrid County warrant for failure to appear in court for no valid license.
Robert James Woods, 22, of Mounds, Ill., was arrested Monday on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear in court for no valid license.
SummonsDavid Lee Snell, 47, of 624 Boxwood, Apt. 4, was issued a summons Saturday for assault.
Billy Joe Wynn, 19, of 2416 Sunny Lane was issued a summons Sunday for property damage.
BurglaryAn air conditioner was reported taken, and a window was reported damaged Sunday at 716 Jefferson.
TheftPipe wrenches were reported stolen, and a vehicle was reported damaged Sunday at 3099 S. Sprigg St.
A bumper cover was reported stolen, and a vehicle was reported damaged Sunday at 3018 Mimosa.
A CD player was reported stolen, and a vehicle was reported damaged Sunday at 11 N. Hanover.
A CD player was reported stolen, and a vehicle was reported damaged Sunday at 229 N. Henderson.