- Waller deemed competent to stand trial (1/11/17)5
- Young Elvis impersonator from Bernie performs on 'Ellen DeGeneres Show' (1/12/17)
- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)7
- 113 drug tests at Jackson High net one instance of illicit usage (1/11/17)15
- Two men shot after argument; houses also struck by bullets (1/12/17)21
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Two Cape men recovering after shooting (1/13/17)
- Imo's Pizza will be added to Rhodes 101 convenience store in Jackson (1/10/17)16
- Wallingford proposes bill to collect sales taxes on online purchases (1/11/17)30
Cape police report 7/2
Tuesday, July 2
DWIHarold Mabins of 123 N. Clark St. was arrested Saturday for driving while intoxicated.
ArrestsBeronica Deon Lewis, 36, of 1804 N. Main St., was arrested Saturday on a warrant for burglary and domestic assault.
Fred Lee Harris Sr., 49, of 1115 Bloomfield Road was arrested Saturday for forgery.
Ted Allan Imprie, 41, of 1519 William St. was arrested Sunday for possession of marijuana with intent to distribute, possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Robert Laverne Jenkins, 61, of 523 S. Benton St. was arrested Sunday on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court.
Christopher Shaun Scott, 21, of 416 S. Benton St. was arrested Sunday for driving while suspended.
Charles Fayne, 67, of St. Louis was arrested Sunday on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for following too closely and Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear in court.
Raymond Charles Jackson, 25, of Sikeston, Mo., was arrested Monday on a New Madrid County warrant for failure to appear in court.
Michael Lee Pratcher, 35, of 2522 Ranchito was arrested Monday on a New Madrid County warrant for failure to appear in court for no valid license.
Robert James Woods, 22, of Mounds, Ill., was arrested Monday on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear in court for no valid license.
SummonsDavid Lee Snell, 47, of 624 Boxwood, Apt. 4, was issued a summons Saturday for assault.
Billy Joe Wynn, 19, of 2416 Sunny Lane was issued a summons Sunday for property damage.
BurglaryAn air conditioner was reported taken, and a window was reported damaged Sunday at 716 Jefferson.
TheftPipe wrenches were reported stolen, and a vehicle was reported damaged Sunday at 3099 S. Sprigg St.
A bumper cover was reported stolen, and a vehicle was reported damaged Sunday at 3018 Mimosa.
A CD player was reported stolen, and a vehicle was reported damaged Sunday at 11 N. Hanover.
A CD player was reported stolen, and a vehicle was reported damaged Sunday at 229 N. Henderson.