- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape fire report 7/2
Tuesday, July 2
Firefighters responded to these calls Sunday:At 7:41 p.m., a medical assist to a motor vehicle accident at Mount Auburn and Hopper roads.
At 9:26 p.m., a medical assist at Towers West.
Firefighters responded to these calls Monday:At 4:03 a.m., an alarm sounding at 19 N. Water.
At 9:54 a.m., a medical assist at 1400 S. West End Blvd.
At 2:49 p.m., an illegal burning at 302 Morgan Oak.