- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)36
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cape fire report 7/1/02
Monday, July 1
On Saturday, firefighters responded to the following calls:At 10:24 a.m., an alarm sounding at 36 N. Main St.
At 1:31 p.m., an alarm sounding at 208 Linda.
At 4:58 p.m., an emergency medical service at 308 Siemers.
At 7:24 p.m., an alarm sounding at 208 Linda.
On Sunday, firefighters responded to the following calls:At 12:33 a.m., an electrical shortage at 930 William.
At 4:59 a.m., an emergency medical service at 434 Lorrine.
At 6:58 a.m., a citizens assist at 3020 Boutin Dr.
At 11:59 a.m., an emergency medical service at 1600 Independence.
At 1:23 p.m., a motor vehicle accident at Good Hope and S. West End Blvd.
At 3:59 p.m., an emergency medical service at 3020 Boutin.
At 4:37 p.m., an emergency medical service at 1229 Sailer Circle.
On Saturday, firefighters responded to the following call:
A stalled elevator.