- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
JONESBORO, Ill. -- Ann Dorrough, 81, of Cahokia died Friday, June 28, 2002, at Memorial Hospital in Belleville, Ill.
She was born March 27, 1921, at Jonesboro, Ill., daughter of Raymond and Edith Eddleman Kelley.
Dorrough was formerly of Dongola, Ill. She was a member of the Church of God in Cahokia.
Survivors include a daughter, Penny Lucas of Brookville, Ind.; two sisters, Leona Treece of Paducah, Ky., Faye Webb of Nixa, Mo.; two grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by an infant brother.
Friends may call after 10 a.m. Monday at Crain Funeral Home in Dongola.
Graveside service will be held at 11 a.m. Monday at St. John's Cemetery, with the Rev. Robert Goins officiating.