- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Jerome Green and the Voices of Triumph will perform a gospel concert at 7 p.m. at Anna Heights Baptist Church in Anna, Ill.
St. John's United Church of Christ will host the Singing C's at 7 p.m. for a concert. The group is from Camden, Tenn.
Shiloh Baptist Church in Villa Ridge, Ill., will host a gospel singing at 7 p.m. at the church with Victory Way of Burna, Ky., and The Gloryroad Travelers of Mounds, Ill.
Lighthouse Bible Baptist Church will host Matt Pringle as guest speaker in its 10 a.m. and 11 a.m. services. Pringle is from Lawrence, Kan., and attends Heritage Baptist Church.
Wesley United Methodist Church will host the Singing C's at its 10:15 a.m. worship service and again at 1 p.m. There will be a luncheon after the 10:15 a.m. service.
Patriotic service at Abundant Life Church in Gordonville, Mo., at 10:30 a.m. Guests include military personnel and state Rep. Jason Crowell. A picnic is planned at Cherokee Park at 2 p.m. The public is invited.
Evening praise service at 6 p.m. at Hanover Lutheran Church. The Rev. Nathan Kuhlman and the worship team from St. Andrew Lutheran Church will be the featured guests.
Trumpets of Fire presentation at 6 p.m. at Cornerstone Church in Cape Girardeau. Larry Herron will present the patriotic program.
First Tuesday Noon Worship at Bethel Assembly of God Church. The informal service is open to anyone and will conclude at 1 p.m.