- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Harvey H. Faircloth, 81, of Desloge, Mo., died Monday, June 24, 2002, at Parkland Health Center.
He was born Jan. 21, 1921, at Flat River, Mo., son of Everett and Lena Rolens Faircloth. He married Anna Mae Miller.
Faircloth was formerly of Cape Girardeau and was employed by Wetterau 33 years.
Survivors include his wife; two sons, Harvey Faircloth of Park Hills, Mo., David Faircloth of Desloge; a sister, Edith Meador of Park Hills; three brothers, Earl Faircloth of Bonne Terre, Mo., Cletus Faircloth of Viburnum, Mo., Gene Faircloth of Park Hills; five grandchildren; and a great-granddaughter.
Friends may call at Horton-Wampler Funeral Home in Park Hills after 5:30 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Thursday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Darrell McFarland officiating. Burial will be in Hillview Memorial Gardens at Farmington, Mo.