- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
JONESBORO, Ill. -- Golda Jackson, 87, of Jonesboro died Tuesday, June 25, 2002, at her home.
She was born Feb. 17, 1915, in Carbondale, Ill., daughter of William and Minnie Harner Land. She and Leonard Jackson were married Dec. 24, 1941, in Jackson, Mo.
Jackson attended Beech Grove Baptist Church.
She is survived by her husband.
Friends may call at Hileman and Parr Funeral Home from 5 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 1:30 p.m. Thursday at the funeral home. Burial will be in Jonesboro Cemetery.