- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
JONESBORO, Ill. -- Golda Jackson, 87, of Jonesboro died Tuesday, June 25, 2002, at her home.
She was born Feb. 17, 1915, in Carbondale, Ill., daughter of William and Minnie Harner Land. She and Leonard Jackson were married Dec. 24, 1941, in Jackson, Mo.
Jackson attended Beech Grove Baptist Church.
She is survived by her husband.
Friends may call at Hileman and Parr Funeral Home from 5 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 1:30 p.m. Thursday at the funeral home. Burial will be in Jonesboro Cemetery.