- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)4
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)30
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)7
- Coroner asks for grand jury in Poplar Bluff fatal hit-and-run case (06/28/16)1
- Four men accused of roles in three robberies (06/29/16)3
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Officials: Ash borer less of a problem here than in St. Louis (06/27/16)
- Cape detective who helped solve Krajcir case is retiring (06/28/16)8
- Police: Cape man kidnapped woman, then raped, assaulted her (06/30/16)7
Three teens charged in N.J. wildfire
TOMS RIVER, N.J. -- Three teens holding a beer party in the woods touched off a forest fire June 2 that charred 1,300 acres, forced hundreds of evacuations and shut down a stretch of the Garden State Parkway for nearly 12 hours, prosecutors charged Tuesday.
The three built an illegal campfire while celebrating a birthday.
The blaze forced the evacuation of 500 homes.