- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Three out, including city administrator, at Scott City; two resigned, one fired (3/16/17)1
- Several tournaments already booked at Sportsplex (3/16/17)6
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)9
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Cairo man pleads guilty to bank murders (3/17/17)1
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Two local lawmakers back charter school bill; Perryville lawmaker objects to measure (3/19/17)19
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
Three teens charged in N.J. wildfire
TOMS RIVER, N.J. -- Three teens holding a beer party in the woods touched off a forest fire June 2 that charred 1,300 acres, forced hundreds of evacuations and shut down a stretch of the Garden State Parkway for nearly 12 hours, prosecutors charged Tuesday.
The three built an illegal campfire while celebrating a birthday.
The blaze forced the evacuation of 500 homes.