- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Everybody's a critic - 'Scooby-Doo'
Where can you find 100-plus wide-eyed, quiet kids erupting with intermittent laughter? At the movie with mom or dad watching Scooby Doo and Mystery Inc. solve another mystery, of course.
Mystery Inc. is a group of diverse personalities who work somewhat together to solve the mystery on Spooky Island.
"Scooby-Doo" is a delightful movie with a fun plot, steady pace and touch of adult humor that keeps you interested. Before you know it the movie is over and you are satisfied that the lovable Scooby Doo and his friends have solved another mystery.
The visual effects are attention grabbing and the music stays with you (I'm still humming).
For an afternoon or evening of good clean entertainment I would definitely recommend going to see "Scooby-Doo."
-- Michelle Chavez, customer service