- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
WOLF LAKE, Ill. -- Darrell E. Lauderdale, 65, of Wolf Lake died Wednesday, June 19, 2002, on arrival at Union County Hospital in Anna, Ill.
He was born Aug. 27, 1936, at Temple Hill, Ill., son of Albert and Irene Parks Lauderdale. He and Velma J. Harper were married March 9, 1963, in Vienna, Ill.
Lauderdale was in the insurance business many years.
He served in the U.S. Army Medical Corps.
Survivors include his wife; a daughter, Beth Hudson of Wolf Lake; two sons, Tim Lauderdale of Wolf Lake, Michael Lauderdale of Anna; and four grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents and a brother.
Friends may call at Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna after 10 a.m. Saturday.
Funeral will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Rev. John Prather officiating. Burial will be in Anna Cemetery.