- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Cape police report 6/21/02
Friday, June 21
SummonsMari E. Laclere, 55, 418 S. Benton, was issued a summons for an animal at large.
TheftA check and bank statement were reported stolen at 607 N. Sprigg.
A silver 1999 Mercedes C2800 was reported stolen at 385 Siemers Drive.
A purse was reported stolen at 138 Garden Lane.
Medication was reported stolen at 1501 N. Kingshighway.
Property DamageA hole in the wall and paint on the wall were reported at 622 Boxwood.
MiscellaneousInsufficient funds charges were dropped against Anthony Levar Sinks, 24, 316 Merriwether.
A vehicle was towed at the 1100 block of North Fountain.
A vehicle was abandoned at the 700 block of Penny Avenue.
A vehicle was abandoned at 1934 Delwin.