- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
People talk 6/21/02
Vanna White seeks amicable divorce
LOS ANGELES -- "Wheel of Fortune's" Vanna White has filed for divorce from her husband of 11 years because of irreconcilable differences.
Her divorce petition, filed May 15 in Superior Court, indicates she and restaurateur George Santo Pietro separated in November. They were married in Aspen, Colo., on New Year's Eve 1990 and have two children, an 8-year-old boy and a 4-year-old girl.
White seeks joint custody.
Mandela supports Olympic truce
ATHENS, Greece -- Former South African President Nelson Mandela offered support for Greece's campaign to foster an Olympic truce.
The idea seeks to pause world conflicts during the Olympiad.
--From wire reports