- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)7
- Japanese restaurant up and running; owner surprised by fondness of sushi here (2/24/17)1
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)21
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)48
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- Annual father-daughter dance provides some fun bonding time (2/19/17)1
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)13
- Former KFVS12 reporter talks about recovery from eating disorder (2/23/17)11
People talk 6/21/02
Vanna White seeks amicable divorce
LOS ANGELES -- "Wheel of Fortune's" Vanna White has filed for divorce from her husband of 11 years because of irreconcilable differences.
Her divorce petition, filed May 15 in Superior Court, indicates she and restaurateur George Santo Pietro separated in November. They were married in Aspen, Colo., on New Year's Eve 1990 and have two children, an 8-year-old boy and a 4-year-old girl.
White seeks joint custody.
Mandela supports Olympic truce
ATHENS, Greece -- Former South African President Nelson Mandela offered support for Greece's campaign to foster an Olympic truce.
The idea seeks to pause world conflicts during the Olympiad.
--From wire reports