- Two men accused of selling meth to undercover cop (6/22/17)
- Cape man stabbed in head, arm after strip-club incident; skull fractured, police say (6/25/17)3
- Custom cuts: Local hairstylist provides free haircuts to special-needs children (6/26/17)3
- Police: Man grabbed wheel, tried to kill driver and himself in Jackson crash (6/23/17)
- Marble Hill man accused of beating, kidnapping woman (6/27/17)
- Annual SEMO District Fair event lineup announced (6/23/17)2
- Playing with fire (6/25/17)
- Two charged in theft of jewelry from Cape storage facility (6/23/17)1
- Business notebook: Man's cheesecake whim becomes a full-time vocation (6/26/17)
People talk 6/21/02
Vanna White seeks amicable divorce
LOS ANGELES -- "Wheel of Fortune's" Vanna White has filed for divorce from her husband of 11 years because of irreconcilable differences.
Her divorce petition, filed May 15 in Superior Court, indicates she and restaurateur George Santo Pietro separated in November. They were married in Aspen, Colo., on New Year's Eve 1990 and have two children, an 8-year-old boy and a 4-year-old girl.
White seeks joint custody.
Mandela supports Olympic truce
ATHENS, Greece -- Former South African President Nelson Mandela offered support for Greece's campaign to foster an Olympic truce.
The idea seeks to pause world conflicts during the Olympiad.
--From wire reports