- Pilot House goes smoke-free (4/23/17)10
- Without city record, Marie Street residents on hook for thousands in sewer repairs (4/19/17)7
- Event includes the first public tour of 200-year-old Elmwood Manor (4/23/17)3
- BBB warns Jackson man's online business might not be legit (4/24/17)
- Few Southeast students face suspension, expulsion for sexual assaults, campus paper finds (4/25/17)4
- Man out on bond for alleged molestation of boys charged with abusing girl (4/18/17)
- Cape councilman Bob Fox to run for mayor (4/21/17)5
- Woman battered after smashing boyfriend's meth pipe against wall, police say (4/25/17)
- Deputy: Man kicked, broke uncle's ribs after yard-work dispute (4/19/17)
- Sikeston man charged in shooting death of Cape man (4/23/17)
People talk 6/21/02
Vanna White seeks amicable divorce
LOS ANGELES -- "Wheel of Fortune's" Vanna White has filed for divorce from her husband of 11 years because of irreconcilable differences.
Her divorce petition, filed May 15 in Superior Court, indicates she and restaurateur George Santo Pietro separated in November. They were married in Aspen, Colo., on New Year's Eve 1990 and have two children, an 8-year-old boy and a 4-year-old girl.
White seeks joint custody.
Mandela supports Olympic truce
ATHENS, Greece -- Former South African President Nelson Mandela offered support for Greece's campaign to foster an Olympic truce.
The idea seeks to pause world conflicts during the Olympiad.
--From wire reports