- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)26
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
CHARLESTON, Mo. -- Dennis Wayne McCauley, 40, of Charleston died Wednesday, June 19, 2002, at Three Rivers Health Care in Poplar Bluff, Mo.
He was born Oct. 28, 1961, in Charleston, son of Charles Lee and Arcola Rateliff McCauley.
McCauley was a 1980 graduate of Charleston High School and attended Southeast Missouri State University.
Survivors include a daughter, Sarella Bell of Jacksonville, Fla.; his mother of Charleston; a brother, William McCauley of Hazel Crest, Ill.; three sisters, Patricia Tyus of Decatur, Ill., Jeanette Chappel of Charleston, Teresa McCauley of Sikeston, Mo.; and three grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his father and two brothers.
Friends may call at Sparks Funeral Home from 7 to 8 p.m. Sunday.
Funeral will be at 1 p.m. Monday at Opportunity Church of God in Christ, with Steve Betts officiating. Burial will be in Oak Grove Cemetery.