- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Sports digest 6/20/02
The WNBA Players Association said it filed an unfair labor charge with the National Labor Relations Board late Wednesday against the New York Liberty and the WNBA for barring union officials from meeting with Liberty players at Madison Square Garden.
Nebraska baseball fans tried to put the squeeze play on head coach Dave Van Horn to keep him from leaving for the University of Arkansas. Fans sent e-mails, signed cards and called radio stations to show support for Van Horn, who said he was mulling his options after he was offered the Arkansas head coaching job Monday.
-- From wire reports