- Dashcam video of Lowe's truck crash going viral (7/26/17)1
- Former Sikeston DPS director denies knowing about allegations against detective (7/20/17)1
- Chaffee City Council fires officer facing criminal charge (7/23/17)1
- Wreck flips Lowe's truck in Cape (7/25/17)4
- 49-year-old homicide victim found in Cape (7/20/17)
- Major Case Squad seeks woman in connection with homicide investigation (7/26/17)
- At least one Perryville cop disciplined for misconduct (7/20/17)1
- More details emerge in Perryville police-misconduct case (7/21/17)
- Cape homicide victim identified (7/21/17)
- Painted-rock hunts catch fire in Cape area (7/20/17)
Feds sue NYC parks officials
The Associated Press
NEW YORK -- The federal government sued New York City's parks department Wednesday, saying it had discriminated against minority employees in promotions.
The lawsuit follows an investigation begun in 1999 when black and Hispanic parks employees complained they were discriminated against.
The Justice Department, in its lawsuit, said Parks and Recreation's senior managers seek out and promote whites to management positions without announcing job openings or conducting formal interviews.