- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
FARMINGTON, Mo. -- Carl Oscar Snider, 66, of Farmington died Sunday, June 16, 2002, at his home.
He was born Dec. 30, 1935, in Cape Girardeau, son of Ossie and Clarence Snider.
Snider was retired from the U.S. Coast Guard. He was a member of Doe Run Church of God, and board member of Wolf Creek Fire Protection Association.
Survivors include his wife, the former Margaret Essner; a son, John Snider of Farmington; a daughter, Carla Will of Farmington; his mother; two brothers, James Snider of Miami, Fla., Linus Meyer of Chattanooga, Tenn.; and seven grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his father, a brother, and a sister.
Friends may call at Cozean Funeral Home after 5 p.m. today.
Funeral will be at 10 a.m. Wednesday at Doe Run Church of God. The Rev. David Swofford will officiate. Burial will be at 2 p.m. at Jefferson Barracks Cemetery in St. Louis.