- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)32
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Eugene C. "Gene" Bull, 49, of Sikeston died Sunday, June 16, 2002, at Missouri Delta Medical Center.
He was born Oct. 21, 1952, in Erie, Pa., son of Wilfred E. and Elizabeth Jane Black Bull Sr. He and Mary Jones Brewer were married May 15, 2000, at Benton, Mo.
Bull worked in the drywall business before becoming disabled. He was a member of Shady Acres Church of Christ.
Survivors include his wife; a son, Kenny Rowe of Orchard Park, N.Y.; a stepson, Terry Jones of St. Louis; a stepdaughter, Cheryl Turner of Sikeston; his father of Sarasota, Fla.; two brothers, Wilfred Bull Jr. of Tonawanda, N.Y., Scott Bull of Sarasota; three sisters, Karen Reynolds of Akron, N.Y., Sharon VanOrnum of Hilton, N.Y., Debra Bull of Erie; and four stepgrandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his mother and a brother.
Friends may call at Nunnelee Funeral Chapel from 5 to 8 p.m. today.
Funeral will be at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday at the chapel, with Johnny Hester and Pat Hogan officiating. Burial will be in Garden of Memories Cemetery.