- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Cape police report 6/18
Tuesday, June 18
ArrestsDavid Scott Jenkins, 26, of 921 N. Middle St. was arrested Saturday for resisting arrest, possession of drug paraphernalia, unlawful use of a weapon, failure to yield to an emergency vehicle, no proof of insurance, stop sign violations, failure to yield right of way, failure to use turn signal and no seat belt.
Joshua Heath Wiley, 25, of 1941 Delwin, Apt. 1, was arrested Sunday for fraudulent use of a credit device.
Terrance Lee Anderson, 25, of 19 S. Ellis, Apt. 4, was arrested Saturday for resisting arrest, possession of an open container of alcohol, a minor in possession of alcohol and false declaration.
Aaron Michael Finnegan, 18, of 606 S. Silver Springs Road, Apt. 24, was arrested Sunday for burglary.
Eddie Steven Hamblin, 28, of 1 N. Sunset was arrested Sunday on a Scott County warrant for failure to return rental property.
Delandric Brashaw Webb, 26, of 732 N. Middle St. was arrested Monday for possession of a controlled substance and no operator's license.
TheftCDs and box springs were reported taken and a car model was damaged Saturday at 422 Bellevue.
A 16-year-old female was cited into Juvenile Court Monday as a runaway.