- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Police: Nurse assistant stole ring from patient's finger (10/27/16)10
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)21
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)10
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Cape teacher resigns after accusation of assaulting student at football game (10/26/16)11
Milosevic sick; trial postponed
THE HAGUE, Netherlands -- Hearings in Slobodan Milosevic's war crimes trial have been postponed at least until Wednesday because the former president is ill, the U.N. tribunal said Monday.
A court official said Milosevic had a slight fever.
It was the second delay due to illness since the start of his trial on Feb. 12.
Milosevic faces 66 counts, including genocide, for atrocities allegedly committed during a decade of Balkan wars in the 1990s. The former president denies the charges.