- Former Sikeston DPS director denies knowing about allegations against detective (7/20/17)1
- Compliance check results in underage citations at four Cape bars (7/19/17)1
- 49-year-old homicide victim found in Cape (7/20/17)
- Buffalo Wild Wings to hold fundraiser Wednesday for ailing Cape officer (7/19/17)1
- Chaffee City Council fires officer facing criminal charge (7/23/17)1
- At least one Perryville cop disciplined for misconduct (7/20/17)1
- Sikeston detective's files about murder suspect missing from DPS (7/18/17)1
- More details emerge in Perryville police-misconduct case (7/21/17)
- Cape homicide victim identified (7/21/17)
- Painted-rock hunts catch fire in Cape area (7/20/17)
Milosevic sick; trial postponed
THE HAGUE, Netherlands -- Hearings in Slobodan Milosevic's war crimes trial have been postponed at least until Wednesday because the former president is ill, the U.N. tribunal said Monday.
A court official said Milosevic had a slight fever.
It was the second delay due to illness since the start of his trial on Feb. 12.
Milosevic faces 66 counts, including genocide, for atrocities allegedly committed during a decade of Balkan wars in the 1990s. The former president denies the charges.