- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Milosevic sick; trial postponed
THE HAGUE, Netherlands -- Hearings in Slobodan Milosevic's war crimes trial have been postponed at least until Wednesday because the former president is ill, the U.N. tribunal said Monday.
A court official said Milosevic had a slight fever.
It was the second delay due to illness since the start of his trial on Feb. 12.
Milosevic faces 66 counts, including genocide, for atrocities allegedly committed during a decade of Balkan wars in the 1990s. The former president denies the charges.