- New custody law for equal time for dads begins today; some question law's relevance (8/28/16)5
- Ex-Southeast student gets probation for placing homemade sex video on porn site without woman's knowledge (8/24/16)13
- Marble Hill fires entire sewer department (8/23/16)5
- Bootheel lawmaker seeks probe into crop damage by illegal herbicide spraying (8/24/16)1
- Former alt-rock frontwoman tells how she found Christianity (8/29/16)2
- Jackson girl stays planted on the farm (8/28/16)2
- Schnucks bans solicitors, including organizations like Salvation Army (8/24/16)39
- Newsmakers 2016: Liz Glastetter (8/15/16)
- Court ruling, state suggest businesses may apply use, sales tax to deliveries (8/24/16)2
- Scott City School District introduces new preschool program (8/26/16)1
Milosevic sick; trial postponed
THE HAGUE, Netherlands -- Hearings in Slobodan Milosevic's war crimes trial have been postponed at least until Wednesday because the former president is ill, the U.N. tribunal said Monday.
A court official said Milosevic had a slight fever.
It was the second delay due to illness since the start of his trial on Feb. 12.
Milosevic faces 66 counts, including genocide, for atrocities allegedly committed during a decade of Balkan wars in the 1990s. The former president denies the charges.