- Golden Corral coming to Cape; may hire 100 workers (7/21/16)10
- Woman sleeping in car accused of attacking Cape officer (7/26/16)13
- Area groups working together to reintroduce elk in Missouri (7/18/16)1
- Prosecutor says shooting by state trooper was justified (7/24/16)15
- Former Scott City mayor refutes claims made about loss of curbside recycling pickup (7/26/16)
- Burglary of trailer leaves its residents homeless (7/27/16)4
- Cape resident gets seven years in prison for shooting at man (7/26/16)1
- Hastings in Cape closing (7/22/16)5
- Foot plots provide habitats and nutrition to attract wildlife, grow populations (7/18/16)
- City may spend extra park tax money on Cape Splash, skate park, other projects (7/25/16)10
Milosevic sick; trial postponed
THE HAGUE, Netherlands -- Hearings in Slobodan Milosevic's war crimes trial have been postponed at least until Wednesday because the former president is ill, the U.N. tribunal said Monday.
A court official said Milosevic had a slight fever.
It was the second delay due to illness since the start of his trial on Feb. 12.
Milosevic faces 66 counts, including genocide, for atrocities allegedly committed during a decade of Balkan wars in the 1990s. The former president denies the charges.