- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)8
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Young Elvis impersonator from Bernie performs on 'Ellen DeGeneres Show' (1/12/17)
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Two men shot after argument; houses also struck by bullets (1/12/17)21
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- Two Cape men recovering after shooting (1/13/17)
- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
Two Americans stopped at border
ISLAMABAD, Pakistan -- Two young men carrying U.S. passports were among several people detained after trying to enter this country from Afghanistan, the Pakistani Foreign Ministry said Monday.
"Some people have been detained by our agencies when they were trying to cross over from Afghanistan into our tribal areas. I was told two of them were American passport holders," Foreign Ministry spokesman Aziz Ahmed Khan said.
However, a Pakistani intelligence officer, speaking on condition of anonymity, said the two young men were of Afghan origin and were detained about six weeks ago.