- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Heurings to observe 60th
SCOTT CITY, Mo. -- Albert and Carma Heuring of Mesa, Ariz., formerly of Scott City, will celebrate their 60th wedding anniversary this month.
Their children will host an open house from 2 to 5 p.m. June 23 at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Scott City.
Heuring and Carma Wills were married June 27, 1942, at Fornfelt, Mo. She is the daughter of Lester and Ollie Pinkston Wills. He is the son of Bernard and Regina Glueck Heuring.
The Heurings have five children: Sharon Poole of Whitewater, Mo., Dean Heuring of St. Peters, Mo., Gene Heuring of Cape Girardeau, Rick Heuring of Gordonville, Mo., and Monica Stein of Santa Clarita, Calif. They have 11 grandchildren and five great-grandchildren.