- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
BENTON, Mo. -- Lanny and Suzanne King of Edmond, Okla., announce the engagement of their daughter, Natalie Renee King, to Brian Lee Choate of Oklahoma City, Okla. He is the son of Rick and Tenea Choate of Benton, Mo.
King is a 1997 graduate of Edmond Memorial High School. She received a bachelor of science degree from Oklahoma City University in 2001. She is a high school math teacher and women's basketball coach at Edmond Memorial High School.
Choate is a 1996 graduate of Kelly High School. He received a bachelor of science degree from Lambuth University in Jackson, Tenn., in 2000. He is an athletic trainer with McBride Clinic in Edmond.
A June 29 wedding is planned at Crown Heights Christian Church in Oklahoma City.