- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
SEDGEWICKVILLE, Mo. -- Deborah Joann Shriver, 45, of Sedgewickville died Wednesday, June 12, 2002, at Jackson.
She was born Sept. 26, 1956, at St. Louis, daughter of Virgil and Faye Foster Polk. She and Daniel L. Shriver were married Jan. 10, 1977.
Survivors include her husband; a son, David Halbrook of Cape Girardeau; her mother, Faye Risinger of Ellington, Mo.; two brothers, Jerry Risinger of Byrnes Mill, Mo. and Steven Risinger of Millersville, Mo.; three sisters, Benny Bowman of Calvert City, Ky., Vickie Gamblin of Richwoods, Mo. and Connie Henc of Grand Rivers, Ky., and two grandchildren.
Funeral was held 2 p.m. Friday, June 14, 2002, at the Russel Colonial Funeral Home in St. Clair, Mo. Pastor Charles Shriver officiated with burial at the Fairview Methodist Cemetery in Grubville, Mo.