- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
cape police 6/16
Sunday, June 16
ArrestsGeoffrey R. Luegger, 20, 230 N. Ellis, was arrested Saturday for maintaining a disorderly house.
Quinn C. Strong, 21, 230 N. Ellis, was arrested Saturday for maintaining a disorderly house.
Brandon K. Ross, 22, 230 N. Ellis, was arrested Saturday for maintaining a disorderly house.
Geronimo G. Hogan, 21, was arrested Friday on a Scott County warrant for obstruction.
Curtis M. Brandom, 36, Jackson, Mo., was arrested Saturday on a Cape County warrant for failure to appear.
Derek Robert Smith, 22, 333 N. Middle, was arrested Saturday on a warrant for failure to appear.
DWIMia Delight Yamnitz, 22 was arrested Saturday for DWI.
TheftA theft occurred at 3439 William, with a 16-year-old cited to juvenile court.
A theft was reported at Rhodes 101.
A theft was reported at the Pear Tree Inn.
A theft was reported at Famous Barr, with a 9-year-old and a 14-year-old cited to juvenile court.
Two thefts under $750 and forgeries were reported.
Bikes were reported stolen at 426 Bellevue Apt. 5.
A bike was reported stolen at 4 N. Henderson.
A stereo was reported stolen at 921 S. Pacific.
A cell phone was reported stolen at 502 S. Hanover Apt. 2.
Stereo equipment was reported stolen at West End Boulevard.
A bike was reported stolen at 1829 Delwin Apt. 3.
A wallet was reported stolen at 1106 N. Fountain.
Property DamageA John Deere tractor window was damaged at Jefferson and Middle.
A rock bed, brick walkway and plants were damaged at 1426 Themis.
A window was reported damaged at 33 N. Frederick.
A vehicle was reported damaged at 121 E. Rodney.
A garage door was reported damaged at 140 N. Sprigg.
MiscellaneousA second degree burglary was reported at 2640 Hopper No. 20.
A first degree robbery was reported at Arena Park.
A request for service was reported at 2733 Hawthorne.
A third degree assault was reported at the 900 block of Jefferson and the 700 block of Jefferson.
Forgery was reported at One University Plaza.
A 38-year-old male was placed into protective custody.
A third degree assault was reported.
Trespassing was reported at 1032 Broadway.