- Marble Hill fires entire sewer department (8/23/16)4
- Ex-Southeast student gets probation for placing homemade sex video on porn site without woman's knowledge (8/24/16)12
- Witness says he saw man shoot Domorlo McCaster (8/19/16)2
- Southeast imposes 'interim suspension' of Sigma Nu fraternity over vandalism incident (8/19/16)21
- The Chrome Queens (8/21/16)2
- Pitmasters to descend on Arena Park for Cape BBQ Fest (8/19/16)2
- Local private school dreams bigger, plans for new building at Sprigg and Lexington (8/22/16)
- Bootheel lawmaker seeks probe into crop damage by illegal herbicide spraying (8/24/16)1
- Newsmakers 2016: Jason Bandermann (8/15/16)
- Gender-neutral restrooms now available at Southeast (8/18/16)38
ANNISTON, Mo. -- James Howard Webb, 39, of Anniston died Thursday, June 13, 2002, at St. Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau, following a pedestrian-vehicle accident.
He was born April 13, 1963, at Dexter, Mo., son of Howard E. and Geraldine Kinder Webb. He and Daria Dee Johnson were married in Rockford, Ill. She died Oct. 25, 1997.
Webb was a self-employed carpenter.
Survivors include a daughter, Jessica Barker of Deloit, Wis.; his father, Howard Webb of New Concord, Ohio; his mother, Geraldine Layton of Anniston; two brothers, Dan and Michael Webb of Sikeston, Mo.; three sisters, Janice Webb of Sikeston, Sheila Peek of Rockford, and Ronnie Lovejoy of New Concord.
Also surviving is his stepmother, Margaret Webb of New Concord; three stepbrothers, Clyde Layton of Chaffee, Mo., John and Jeff Barrone of New Concord; four stepsisters, Dawn Barrone of New Concord, Kimberly Layton of Sikeston, Angie Downing of Godfrey, Ill., Rhonda Layton of Hot Springs, Ark.; and a granddaughter.
He was preceded in death by his stepfather.
Friends may call at Nunnelee Funeral Chapel in Sikeston from 5 to 8 p.m. Sunday.
Funeral will be at 10:30 a.m. Monday at the chapel, with Edward Kinder officiating. Burial will be in New Morley Cemetery at Morley, Mo.