- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Funeral for Linda M. Bryant of Cape Girardeau will be held at 11 a.m. Monday at Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna, Ill. The Rev. Jim Stamp will officiate. Burial will be in Jonesboro Cemetery.
Friends may call at the funeral home after 6 p.m. Sunday.
Bryant, 52, died Thursday, June 13, 2002, at St. Francis Medical Center.
She was born Dec. 28, 1949, in Chicago, daughter of Paul and Ruth Farmer Harris. She and Carl A. Bryant were married March 6, 1966, at Wolf Lake, Ill.
Survivors include her husband; three sons, Kevin Bryant of Cape Girardeau, Terry Bryant of Huntsville, Ala., Darin Bryant of Millersville, Mo.; two brothers, Ron Harris of Pekin, Ill., Tom Harris of Washington, Ill.; and three grandchildren.