- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape fire report for 6/15
Saturday, June 15
Firefighters responded to the following calls Thursday:At 4:53 p.m., a medical assist at the 95-mile marker of I-55.
At 7:16 p.m., a medical assist at 156 Vantage Drive.
At 11:39 p.m., a medical assist at 2 N. Main.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Friday:At 6:15 a.m., an emergency medical situation at 3257 William.
At 8:20 a.m., a motor vehicle accident on I-55, which turned out to be a false alarm.
At 1:44 p.m., an alarm sounding in Towers South.
At 12:52 p.m., an emergency medical situation at 20 S. Pindwood.